Thursday, January 6, 2011

Positively 2011

Welcome to 2011, I enjoyed the peace and quiet of the holidays which gave me an opportunity to reflect on the year that passed and going forward what I hope for in 2011. I’m not one for bandying resolutions about but I thought a few words on positivity might be in order as much for me, as for anyone else. A positive image starts the minute you get up in the morning, and it is as likely a matter of attitude as anything else. The way you react to other people builds up an image. Try and think of the effect your actions and reactions will have on others. Show that you care, not only about yourself, but other people. We are all human beings living in society together and life is a compromise. We have to show respect for others, which in turn brings respect for ourselves. To get your new year off with the right frame of mind here is an inspirational video on positive thinking from a man who seems to have it all - Will Smith.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment